Frog Eggs Anyone

I was over at the property last week and discovered these eggs in the pond. I was so excited, crouched down on the bank, up to my ankles in pond muck, poking the eggs with a small stick to figure out what they were. In the middle of the eggs I found a salamander. Not sure if it was there eating the eggs or what...but what a great night. I was so excited I felt like I was eight again with my net in hand. I came out of the pond area & saw dear...what an evening and I didn't have anyone other than the dogs with me to share the experience. I'm loving every single minute. I arrive & start smiling like a crazy fool.
Now the pond is alive with frog mating calls & you wouldn't believe how loud and high pitched it is.
Check out the video below & you'll hear the sound.



Comments

Popular Posts